4.08.2011

Mission Accomplished.



I'm officially an RN!! Ever since I was in first grade, I've wanted to be a nurse. So pretty much my whole life I've been working towards that goal...and on March 30th, 4.5 hours of testing and 180 questions later, I made that dream a reality! All the years and years of school and classes and studying and tests and early morning clinicals are DONE! I'm so proud to write 'RN' after my name at work now. I'm not quite used to it yet...a lot of the time it comes out as 'LRN'. It feels sooo good to be done. Now what...?
Now I just need to get a job I love. I *really* want to work on the post-partum unit or nursery at Davis Hospital. I did LPN clinicals there and absolutely loved it. I would wake up every morning with butterflies because I was so excited to go to clinicals (I know, crazy huh). I'd get there early and even stay late and just soak it all in like a sponge. I don't care what anyone says, I love OB nursing and hope to have a nice long career in it :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting congrats! I bet it feels great to be graduated. If I was to ever decide to do nursing I think I would want to work with the babies :) good luck finding a job

    ReplyDelete